Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The 12 Days of Christmas | Four Calling Birds


 Julene here from sunny and hot Australia.

Christmas Day looks more like this in Australia.
A selection of tradition meats but cold with salad

Image result for Australian Christmas Food


or maybe a seafood feast

Image result for australian christmas food

This is followed by pavlova or hot Christmas pudding.

Image result for Australian Christmas Desserts

You might see silly sights on cards like this too!

Image result for australian christmas

Which brings me to my page for the 12 days of Christmas..........4 calling birds.

I started with a window page I had.
It featured 4 windows.
As it was a non Christmas colour, I pasted another Christmas paper over the top and cut out the windows.
The black you see is metallic silver.

Next I chose 4 Australian bird photos from my trips this year.
I had matching puffy stickers.(I used those on the corners)
Using silver and white washi tape I framed the windows, then added a thin strip of holly washi tape across the centre.

My alphas are black and white.


The bird top right is a kookaburra. Listen to the noise I wake up to each morning.......

They are famous for their laugh which took me to the journal phrase "Laugh out loud."
It describes the festivity of Christmas to me!

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas everyone!
See you next year!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, bird and outdoor

Julene (and the green parrot)

I hope you enjoyed this fourth day of Christmas and are inspired by our seasonal projects at Counterfeit Kit Challenge. And be sure to link up your own creations on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.